Saturday, April 17, 2010

your mafia tax forms

There are regular tax forms, and the ones that are for "protection." Thanks, Dave.


toep said...

Maybe they're like molds, wherein you pour your 'liquid assets' and they harden into a 'solid return' from Uncle Sam

toep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.