Tuesday, July 13, 2010

cleverly enough

Hey, what do you call those things that keep food warm? I don't know, "warmers"? close enough. Thanks, Kimberly.


The Grumpy Buddha said...

This may be the best blog in the history of the world.

[michelle♥lynn] said...

What's up run-on sentence?

toep said...

Well, i think these are legit quotation marks. The thingee needs to be renamed, keeper-warmers or warmth-preservers perhaps.

Buffy said...

@toep--how about:

*clears throat*

"Elevated temperature retention devices"


[michelle♥lynn] said...

Elevated temperature retention device it is (but only with the clearing of the throat beforehand).