Thursday, June 18, 2009

what works?

Ari spotted this on someone's lawn in London, ON. I'm not sure if the fridge works, or maybe if putting the word free on something gets someone to haul it away.


toep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Maybe they mean works of information technology (IT).

WV: unlingl -- If you're bad with language, you might describe yourself this way.

Michelle said...

Is this a sarcastic way of saying "you get what you pay for"?

Nulono said...

It means you get a free piece of paper with "IT WORKS" printed on it.