I feel bad for laughing, but that's really horrendous. Reminds me a little of this one that I found: http://apostrophecatastrophes.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-people-say-he-was-honorable-others.html
Yayyy, I'm so glad one of these made it on the blog. For some reason I see them *all the time* in Florida, and I never understood it. It's almost always on a really POS car, too."Thanks for the inheritance, Aunt Sally! I'm gonna use 20% to buy me a 1988 Plymouth Voyager and take the other 80% to the slots to honor your memory!"
The thing is, they obviously do know how to correctly use quotation marks, because they did it for Donald "Mike" ...So most likely, it's not in loving memory.
Whew, Bethany! I thought it was the car that was in memory of... I was hoping no one I knew would die, so I wouldn't have to buy a car!
Why do people put such things on their cars? Is "Mike" some poor bastid that this driver ran over and killed?
I especially like the reflection of Matt in the window. What if the owner of the car had come out. ha
Bethany, you slayed me with the commentary on this one. Thanks for the update. Haha!
Donald "Mike" Schwallenburg sounds like a "porn" star name, no? Or is it just me?
I was so caught up in how "Mike" could be short for "Donald" that I almost missed the real quotation error.
Post a Comment